Enjoy the taste of authentic Kyoto Kappo cuisine
This Kyoto kaiseki dinner commences with an appetizer. The fourth dish or the hassun, will turn the table into a colorful garden-like display.
Savor the abundant ingredients of the season with all of your five senses in this traditional Kyoto Kappo cuisine that is carefully created, dish by dish.
This is an opportunity to experience the very essence of Kyoto cuisine that took root in ancient times.
We also have a pairing menu of wines and Japanese sake to enhance the evening.
|Hours||17:30- / 19:30- ※Reservations Required|
- ※Our menus offer course meals only. If you have any food allergies or special dietary needs, please inform us when you make a reservation. While we will do our best to accommodate your request, we may not be able to meet all requests.
- ※One table can accommodate up to 4 people. If you have more than 4 members dining together, you will be seated at two or more tables.
- ※Please refrain from dining with children under the age of 6 in the restaurant.
- ※Restaurant within 15 minutes of the designated time, it will be treated as a cancellation and the full amount will be charged to your room.
- ※You will be charged the full amount of the meal if you cancel on the day of your reservation.